The Boys and Girls Club of Sarnia-Lambton
Located on the lower level of the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Centre, this small suite works well as an add on space for the larger suites in close proximity. Tucked in under the stairwell, great for those that need more space, storage or can be used as a small office for one individual. This lower level suite is accessible by stairs or elevator for your clients & team.
After School Program
September to June Monday – Friday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Ages: 4‐12 Program Goals To provide constructive, affordable after school care in an informal, relaxed environment designed to provide opportunities to complete homework and engage in learning activities through peer support and mentoring and to develop skills that will;
- encourage personal interests and benefit future learning opportunities.
- improve attitudes about school and learning
- foster a sense of belonging and self- worth
- strengthen decision making, communication and problem solving skills
- expand planning and goal setting abilities
- promote good work habits and task persistence
- increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
$30.00 per week – subsidies available
Register online and send your completed Registration Form to Lisa Lanouette at [email protected] Due to COVID-19 restrictions, spaces are limited
Start Date: TBA
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:00‐p.m. ‐ 9:00 p.m.
- Leadership programs
- Health and Nutrition
- Teen Cooking program
- Personal Wellness
- Monthly Dances
- No Cost to participants
Free Virtual Programs
Kid Food Nation, STEAM Ahead, CTRL-F Find the Facts, Teaching Tolerance. Our staff have worked hard to develop an interactive and fun virtual programming experience.The programs are accessed through our website and offer a secure environment for your child.
Register Today! www.bgcsarnia.com
Summer Day Camp
July/August – Monday – Friday – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(before and after care provided at no additional charge from 7:30 a.m to 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Program Goals: To provide social recreational activities for children over the summer months that will;
- enhance self-esteem
- promote positive peer cooperation
- bridge the summer learning gap
- increase community awareness
- teach healthy alternatives to aggressive behaviours
- Increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
- to reduce stress on working parents
$100 Weekly. Subsidies available
For info, call: 519-337-3651
|12 by 15 Main Room||180 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||180 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.02 sq ft||$2,163,60||$180.30|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$180.00||$15.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$2,343.60||$195.30|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.