Organization for Literacy in Lambton
Located on the main level of the Community Centre, this suite overall measures 896 sq ft. There is a 24’ by 32’ open main space measuring 768 sq ft with 128 sq ft office/storage area off to the side. The main area has one wall of built in storage space in the original, wooden architecture. Windows open onto the west side of the building; enjoy the afternoon sun from this spacious suite.
To create and deliver exceptional literacy learning opportunities for the residents of Lambton County.
FREE learning help for adults 19-64
By-appointment (during COVID-19)
Small group workshops and one-to-one tutor support
Help with math, reading, writing and computer basics
Learn beginner Microsoft Word and Excel
Study for the G1 driver’s test, the GED exam or Canadian citizenship exam
Help with secondary and post-secondary school credits
Support with employment and independence skills
|32 by 24 Open Program Room||768 sq ft|
|16 by 8 Office or Storage Area||128 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||896 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.16 sq ft||$10,895.36||$907.94|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$896.00||$74.67|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$11,791.36||$982.61|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.