Sarnia Organ Donors Awareness
Located on the main level of the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Centre, this suite measures 888 sq ft. There is a 24’ by 32’ open main space measuring 768 sq ft. The 120 sq ft office in the southeast corner of the suite has windows and a clear view into the main space. Main windows of the suite open onto the south side of the building, overlooking Cameron Street.
Life . . . a Precious Gift. Be an Organ Donor and Give the Gift of Life!
The Sarnia Organ Donor Awareness Group (SODA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting awareness of the need for organ and tissue donation. We achieve this through education, awareness, and exposure within the community. Our main goal is to spread awareness of the need for organ and tissue donation, and to provide financial support for Lambton County organ transplant patients.
SODA is run solely by a group of dedicated volunteers and we rely on donations from service groups, corporations, and individuals for our operating funds. For more information, please contact us:
|32 by 24 Open Program Room||768 sq ft|
|16 by 8 Office or Storage Area||120 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||888 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.16 sq ft||$10,798.08||$899.84|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$888.00||$74.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$11,686.08||$973.84|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.