St. Cecilia's Conservatory of Music
Located on the main level of the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Center facility, this suite overall measures 528 sq ft. There are two 11’ by 24’ areas, presently used – one as an office area and the other as a work space. The 22 x 24 total space could be divided up to suit individual needs.
Excellence in Music Education
St. Cecilia’s Conservatory of Music is dedicated to excellence in Music Education. Expect to see excellent results! We offer lessons in Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Piano, Guitar, and Music Theory. St. Cecilia’s Conservatory offers opportunities for group classes in Suzuki Violin, Chamber Music, and Chamber Orchestra. Our students are proud participants in the local music festival.
|11 by 24 Open Program Room||264 sq ft|
|11 by 24 Open Office Area||264 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||528 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.02 sq ft||$ 6,346.56||$528.88|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$528.00||$44.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$6,874.56||$572.88|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.