Located on the lower level of the Community Centre, this suite overall measures 984sq ft. There is a 34’ by 24’ open main space measuring 816 sq ft, with 168 sq ft kitchen area off to the side. Large windows allow for the space to be bright and cheery for those calling this suite home. Perfect for day/after school programs hosted by your non-profit organization.
After School Program
September to June Monday – Friday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Ages: 4-12
Program Goals: To provide constructive, affordable after school care in an informal, relaxed environment designed to provide opportunities to complete homework and engage in learning activities through peer support and mentoring and to develop skills that will;
- encourage personal interests and benefit future learning opportunities.
- improve attitudes about school and learning
- foster a sense of belonging and self- worth
- strengthen decision making, communication and problem solving skills
- expand planning and goal setting abilities
- promote good work habits and task persistence
- increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
$30.00 per week – subsidies available
Register online and send your completed Registration Form to Lisa Lanouette at [email protected]
Start Date: September 14th
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:30p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Health and Nutrition
Teen Cooking program
No Cost to participants
Summer Day Camp
July/August – Monday – Friday – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(before and after care provided at no additional charge from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00
a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
Program Goals: To provide social recreational activities for children over the
summer months that will;
promote positive peer cooperation
bridge the summer learning gap
increase community awareness
teach healthy alternatives to aggressive behaviours
Increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
to reduce stress on working parents
$100 Weekly. Subsidies available.
For info, call: 519-337-3651
|34 by 24 Open Program Room||816 sq ft|
|24 by 7 Kitchen Area||168 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||984 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.16 sq ft||$11,965.44||$ 997.12|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$984.00||$82.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$12,949.44||$1,079.12|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.