The Boys and Girls Club of Sarnia-Lambton
Located on the lower level of the Community Centre, this suite overall measures 984sq ft. There is a 34’ by 24’ open main space measuring 816 sq ft, with 168 sq ft kitchen area off to the side. Large windows allow for the space to be bright and cheery for those calling this suite home. Perfect for day/after school programs hosted by your non-profit organization.
After School Program
September to June Monday – Friday 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Ages: 4‐12 Program Goals To provide constructive, affordable after school care in an informal, relaxed environment designed to provide opportunities to complete homework and engage in learning activities through peer support and mentoring and to develop skills that will;
- encourage personal interests and benefit future learning opportunities.
- improve attitudes about school and learning
- foster a sense of belonging and self- worth
- strengthen decision making, communication and problem solving skills
- expand planning and goal setting abilities
- promote good work habits and task persistence
- increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
$30.00 per week – subsidies available
Register online and send your completed Registration Form to Lisa Lanouette at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, spaces are limited
Start Date: TBA
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:00‐p.m. ‐ 9:00 p.m.
- Leadership programs
- Health and Nutrition
- Teen Cooking program
- Personal Wellness
- Monthly Dances
- No Cost to participants
Free Virtual Programs
Kid Food Nation, STEAM Ahead, CTRL-F Find the Facts, Teaching Tolerance. Our staff have worked hard to develop an interactive and fun virtual programming experience.The programs are accessed through our website and offer a secure environment for your child.
Register Today! www.bgcsarnia.com
Summer Day Camp
July/August – Monday – Friday – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(before and after care provided at no additional charge from 7:30 a.m to 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
Program Goals: To provide social recreational activities for children over the summer months that will;
- enhance self-esteem
- promote positive peer cooperation
- bridge the summer learning gap
- increase community awareness
- teach healthy alternatives to aggressive behaviours
- Increase knowledge of personal health and nutrition
- to reduce stress on working parents
$100 Weekly. Subsidies available
For info, call: 519-337-3651
|34 by 24 Open Program Room||816 sq ft|
|24 by 7 Kitchen Area||168 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||984 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.02 sq ft||$11,827.68||$ 985.64|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$984.00||$82.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$12,811.68||$1,067.64|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.