Super Ninja Obstacle Course Racing Club
Located on the upper level of the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Centre, this suite has large windows facing north, overlooking the picturesque McGibbon Park. This generous sized suite overall measures 1158 sq ft. There is a 32’ by 24’open main space measuring 744 sq ft with 2 doors to the main hallway and a 5’ by 5’ Walk in Storage Room. There is a 17’ by 13’ – 221 sq ft office on the west side and a 14’ by 12’ – 168 sq ft office on the east side of the main open space.
This is a fantastic suite for those needing more room and some privacy with the offices off the main area. Don’t underestimate the view in this suite, the green space is meant to be enjoyed. Did we mention brand new flooring? Time to contact us, this one deserves a driven non-profit who wants room to grow. Available for hourly rental until a group officially calls it home. This upper level suite is accessible by stairs or elevator for your clients & team.
|17 by 13 West Office||221 sq ft|
|32 by 24 Central Program Room||744 sq ft|
|14 by 12 East Office||168 sq ft|
|5 by 5 Walk in Storage Room||25 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||1158 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.02 sq ft||$ 13,919.16||$1,159.83|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$1,158.00||$96.50|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$15,077.16||$1,256.43|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.