Great Lakes Dance Academy
Located on the upper level of the Centre, this suite features a reception area and 3 private offices. The total area for use is 600 sq ft. This suite would be ideal for a small organization that wants a cohesive space, yet separate offices. Each office space has a large window, facing south onto Cameron Avenue.
We at Great Lakes Dance Academy, are committed to providing you with the very best Performing Arts education. We want each experience at our academy to be positive and inspiring. Our capable teachers and staff are passionate about dance education and the performing arts. We look forward to sharing our passion with each student, and helping each dancer, singer and actor reach their goals.
|10×13 Room||130 sq ft|
|11 x 9 Room||99 sq ft|
|9 x 9 Room||81 sq ft|
|10 x 15 + 4 x 11 Room & hallway||194 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||504 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.02 sq ft||$6,148,80||$512.40|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$504.00||$42.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$6,652.80||$554.40|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.