St. Clair Child & Youth Services
St. Clair EarlyON Child and Family Centre
Located on the lower level of the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Centre, this suite overall measures 816 sq ft. This is one of those unique spaces you don’t come across that often. The high ceilings encourage a creative space and the big windows look onto the playground and the picturesque McGibbon Park. Add to this, a raised alcove and a 34’’ by 24’ – 816 sq ft open main space, this area would suit your needs on so many levels – literally! This lower level suite is accessible by stairs or elevator for your clients & team.
Serving children, building stronger families.
St. Clair EarlyON Child and Family Centre offers a single integrated seamless point of access for parents and caregivers of young children. Play-based drop-in programs for children birth to 6 years of age encourage inquiry-based learning for parents and children. We provide a nurturing place for parents and their infants and children up to age 6 to play and learn. Families can access community professionals such as Public Health Nurses, Speech & Language Pathologists, Nutritionists, and Infant & Child Development Specialists. Limited transportation assistance is available by calling us at 519.337.7811. A monthly calendar of events and session times is available on our St. Clair Child & Youth Services website at www.stclairchild.ca
There is no cost to attend and no referral needed.
|30 by 25 Open Program Room||750 sq ft|
|7 by 25 Alcove Area||175 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||925 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.02 sq ft||$11,118.50||$ 926.54|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$925.00||$77.08|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$12,043.50||$1003.62|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.