St. Clair Child & Youth Services
St. Clair EarlyON Child and Family Centre
Located on the lower level of the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Centre, this 816 sq ft suite features an open main area at 34’’ by 24sq ft,’ that could be customized to meet your organization’s needs. This suite also includes a storage area, 7′ x 23′. Although it is calculated as part of Suite 5, it is not necessary to include, as it can be rented to others. This lower level suite is accessible by stairs or elevator for your clients & team.
Serving children, building stronger families.
St. Clair EarlyON Child and Family Centre is located on the lower level of the historic Lochiel Kiwanis Community
Centre. St. Clair Child & Youth Services has operated a family drop-in at this vibrant community centre for over 40
years. The sense of warmth and community connectedness at the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Centre is invaluable
to our program.
At St. Clair EarlyON Child and Family Centre, we provide a nurturing space for young children and their families to
play and learn. The program is designed for children from newborn to age 6.
Join us and you can:
- Take part with your child(ren) in a range of engaging, developmentally appropriate learning experiences and registered classes such as infant massage and fun with baby
- Explore with your baby in our unique infant area
- Join in for a nutritious snack for your child
- Discover our large motor play space
- Seek support and get answers to parenting questions from our educators and community partners regarding your child’s development.
- Find out about other services in our community that you can use
- Meet other families
There is no cost and no referral is needed. Drop in! Click on the link below for our hours, calendar and updates.
Transportation assistance is available to families on a limited basis – please call us to arrange: 519-337-7811.
|32 by 24 Main Room||768 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||768 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.16 sq ft||$9,338,88||$778.24|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$768.00||$64.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$10,106.88||$842.24|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.