St. Clair Child & Youth Services: St. Clair EarlyON Child and Family Centre
Located on the lower level of the Lochiel Kiwanis Community Centre, this suite overall measures 468 sq ft. This is a 18’’ by 26’ – 468 sq ft main open area to utilize as is or customize it to suit the needs of your organization.
Serving children, building stronger families.
St. Clair EarlyON programs and services are FREE to all families & caregivers with children ages: birth to 6 years of age. Parents &/or caregivers must join their children. Transportation to and from program is available on dedicated days, but is limited.
Monthly calendars are available online at www.stclairchild.ca and are also listed on our St. Clair EarlyON Facebook group.
Additional information about St. Clair Child & Youth Services programs & services are also available through this website.
|18 by 26 Open Program Room||468 sq ft|
|TOTAL SQ FT FOR BILLING PURPOSES||468 sq ft|
|Base Rental Rate @ $ 12.02 sq ft||$5,625.36||$468.78|
|Optional cleaning @ $ 1.00 sq ft||$468.00||$39.00|
|TOTAL RENT with cleaning||$6,093.36||$507.78|
Benefits Accompanying Leased Suite
- Utilities included (heat, a/c, water, hydro, electricity).
- Connect your own wifi or talk to us about your needs.
- Free parking for you, your team and your guests.
- The Centre is accessible, having elevator access to all four levels.
- You have the option of cleaning services by the Centre’s maintenance team.
- As a partner in the Centre, you have preferred use of the Kiwanis room at a reduced rental cost.
- Secure access to the Community Centre 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Sharing of resources in this community minded environment.
- Rental rate is for Not for Profit, Charity or Non Profit Organizations.
- No HST charged on leasing of suites.